G'day, welcome to the Making Images forum. Please register, it will make things even better! Read this page for some suggestions as to how to bet the most out of your time here.

Iwo Jima
Ralphbro Offline

Agalmatophiliac
Imagining My Jewels

Iwo Jima

70 years ago to day the battle for Iwo Jima began. I will always be in awe of what the allied troops went through and sacrificed.

Mankins are lumps of cold, dead plastic. But that doesn't mean they don't turn me on.
With friends like these, who needs mankins? I do, that's who.
I love pinging my junk with a rubber band. Dr Snip taught me how.
I lead an underworld cult of mankin people.
WTFWJD?

19-Feb-2015 18:28
posts reply
juice Online

Minister for Outrage
in Curmudgestan

Facebook Flickr Twitter

RE: Iwo Jima

That's decidedly unAmerican, Ralph. You blokes won the war by yourselves!

19-Feb-2015 18:58
posts www reply
Ralphbro Offline

Agalmatophiliac
Imagining My Jewels

(19-Feb-2015 18:58)juice wrote:  That's decidedly unAmerican, Ralph. You blokes won the war by yourselves!

Some of your Aussie relatives paid a high price at the hands of the Imperial Japanese Army, that's for sure.

Mankins are lumps of cold, dead plastic. But that doesn't mean they don't turn me on.
WTFWJD?

19-Feb-2015 19:39
posts reply
juice Online

Minister for Outrage
in Curmudgestan

Facebook Flickr Twitter

(19-Feb-2015 19:39)Ralphbro wrote:  Some of your Aussie relatives paid a high price at the hands of the Imperial Japanese Army, that's for sure.
Yeah, a lot of people from a lot of countries, totally.

19-Feb-2015 22:20
posts www reply
Ralphbro Offline

Agalmatophiliac
Imagining My Jewels

One of our customers is an Englishman. His dad was in the Royal Marines at the fall of Singapore. The father of a friend of mines was interned by the Japanese, his parents were missionaries in Manilla. My great aunt and uncle were Missionaries in Shanghai and interned at the outset of the war. Lots of untold stories, people of that generation lived it, but wanted to move on with there lives after the war, to hard to relive it. I think I've mentioned it before, but as a tot we were station in Germany 1956 thru 1960. We visited Dachau when I was 5, I remember. Last month I asked my 3 year older brother if he remembered Dachau, he said he had nightmares well into high school. Anyway.............................hats off to those that gave their lives so we can enjoy the freedom we have.

WTFWJD?

19-Feb-2015 22:33
posts reply
juice Online

Minister for Outrage
in Curmudgestan

Facebook Flickr Twitter

(19-Feb-2015 22:33)Ralphbro wrote:  Anyway.............................hats off to those that gave their lives so we can enjoy the freedom we have.
This.

20-Feb-2015 02:48
posts www reply